19 March 2012

Those Who Live in Glass Houses...


(17 3/4"W x 13 3/4"H x 8 3/4"D) Image Source: Ikea.com

I just thought I'd share another product with you. If you're in the market for a greenhouse glass house, this one is perfect for your miniatures!  And, of course the price is right ($19.99).  There is one drawback however, you cannot purchase this item online.  It is only available at the Ikea stores.  It you already have this little gem and have repurposed it, please let me know how it all turned out.

8 comments:

Jazzi said...

How cute and what a grreat price! Me thinks a trip to Ikea might be planned very soon! Hugz Jazzi

Mini Dork said...

Cool find!! Perfect for those that want to take photos outdoors.

Kikka N said...

Hi..
I already have this. I bought it in January from Ikea. I am working with it...will be a cafe...maybe quite soon.
Hugs Kikka

studioseven said...

Hi Kikka,
Thanks for visiting my blog. The cafe sounds like a fun project for this house. Do let us know where we can see it when it's complete.

studioseven said...

I agree, once you get this house outside I'm sure the photos will be stunning.

Neomig said...

I just got it too. I am not so optimistic ß you've got to be very careful when you carry it . Always grab it like a tray, otherwise it'll fall apart!
Neomi

studioseven said...

Well, that's disappointing to hear! It's such a big help when people share what they know. Thanks much, Neomig and good luck! I know you were on the search for a new room box.

Hunky Dory said...

Hi, I saw that at Ikea, but decided it was too expensive. Love to see what you and Neomi do with it!
Dory

Post a Comment

Share your aesthetic sensibilities, leave a comment!

 
;